When Christmas Pudding meets bliss balls a little bit of holiday magic happens! These quick and easy bliss balls completely embody the nostalgic festive flavours of a good Christmas pud in a single bite.
These Christmas treats are free from dairy, gluten and grains.
For bliss ball mixture –
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 cup almonds
- 15 pitted dates
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
For decoration –
- 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate
- Goji berries
Prep Time: 20 minutes
1. Place all bliss ball ingredients into a blender and blitz until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb
2. Firmly press and shape the mixture into balls on a baking paper lined tray or container
3. Place in the fridge to set for 10 minutes
4. While the balls are in the fridge, melt the white chocolate over a double boiler
5. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the bliss balls and garnish with two goji berries
6. Place back into the fridge for 15 minutes and then they are ready to enjoy!