Naturopath – Maroochydore
We are looking for a qualified naturopath who has a desire to positively shape the health outcomes of our customers. While you have a passion for helping people find natural solutions to health issues you will also appreciate and support the work our pharmacy team perform in managing patient and customer care. We are very much focussed on providing holistic solutions to health care and it is important the naturopath is committed to working as part of an integrated team.
The successful candidate will split their time between seeing clients in our in-house clinic and spending time on the pharmacy floor, assisting in the vitamins and health supplements area.
- You will be degree qualified with a minimum of two years clinic experience
- You will be a member of a professional naturopath association (eg: ANTA, ATMS)
- You demonstrate a positive, ‘can do’ attitude and have an exceptional work ethic
- You have a compassionate and caring nature and are committed to forging strong customer relationships
- You possess a willingness to explore and work all aspects of the business – both healthfoods and pharmacy. Wet Dispense/compounding experience preferred.
- You’re keen to help develop and grow our new and innovative business
- A professional environment where your contribution is recognised and valued.
- Competitive salary and working conditions with bonus opportunities.
- The opportunity to make a real difference in the positive health outcomes of our customers
- Play a key role in the growth of this new and exciting brand.
- Training and Professional Development offered
All applications should include a resume and cover letter and be addressed to Jacenta McCully at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday November 9, 2018.