Warning: the kids (and adults) are going to LOVE these healthy Collagen Jellies! These Collagen Jellies are full of protein, low in sugar and packed full of all the benefits you get from Nutra Organics’ Collagen Beauty. Just 3 of these a day is equal to a full serve of Collagen Beauty.
We’ve used pomegranate juice in this recipe but can be substituted for whatever juice you’d like. Get creative!
Collagen Jellies with Nutra Organics
- ½ cup Nutra Organics Gelatin
- 8 tbsp Nutra Organics Collagen Beauty Unflavoured
- 400ml Pomegranate juice
- Pomegranate seeds to garnish
- Bloom the gelatin in a bowl by combing ½ cup of gelatin with 1 cup of water (1:2 ratio). Stir until a jelly-like consistency forms.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the pomegranate juice and collagen.
- Add the bloomed gelatin to the heated liquid and stir until all lumps dissolve and you’re left with a smooth liquid.
- Pour the liquid into your tray of choice. We’ve used ice cube moulds, but you can also use deep baking tray.
- Top with pomegranate seeds.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until the gelatin has set.
- Turn out the jelly onto a board or plate. You may have to run the back of the mould under warm water to loosen the jelly.
- Slice up your jelly into bite sized pieces (if you used a tray) and enjoy!
We love seeing your creations in the kitchen – make sure to tag us on Instagram @wholelifepharmacyandhealthfood or leave us a comment here.
View more of our tasty recipes on our blog here.