Whether you’re spending Valentine’s Day with a loved one or alone, we have the perfect recipe to make your day a little extra special! These vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free mini raspberry brownie cheesecakes are no-bake, super easy to make and taste delicious!
Layer 1: Brownie Crust
- 2 cups WholeLife Healthfoods Walnuts
- ½ cup WholeLife Healthfoods Raw Almonds
- 1 cup WholeLife Healthfoods Certified Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- ¼ teaspoon WholeLife Healthfoods Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 ½ cups WholeLife Healthfoods Pitted Dates (soaked for 2 minutes in boiling water)
Layer 2: Cheesecake Filling
- 2 ½ cups WholeLife Healthfoods Cashews (soaked overnight)
- 3 lemons (juiced)
- ⅓ cup + 1 tablespoon Lotus Organic Light Agave Nectar
- ⅓ cup Niulife Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons Herbie’s Vanilla Extract
Layer 3: Raspberry Topping
- 2 cups My Berries Frozen Raspberries (thawed)
- Place the almonds and walnuts into a food processor and blend until they are finely ground.
- Add the cacao and salt into the food processor and blend until fully combined.
- Place dates into a bowl and soak for 2 minutes with boiling water.
- Add the soaked dates into the food processor and blend until the mixture turns into a “dough” consistency and sticks together.
- Line a cupcake mould tray with cling wrap and press down about 1-2 tablespoons into the bottom of the mould (we love Bio Tuff’s biodegradable and compostable cling wrap!).
- Place the cupcake mould tray into the freezer to harden. Whilst the brownie crust is freezing, we can move onto creating the next layer.
- Strain the cashews from any excess water and place them into the food processor (rinse food processor out after blending the mixture for the base).
- Add the lemon juice and vanilla into the food processor and blend until combined.
- Put both the coconut oil and agave into a bowl and place into the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the coconut oil and agave mixture into the food processor with the cashews, lemon juice and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Take the cupcake mould tray out of the freezer and add around 1-2 tablespoons on top of the frozen crust mixture.
- Place the tray back into the freezer allowing the cheesecake filling to harden.
- Place the thawed raspberries into the food processor with the leftover cheesecake filling and blend until smooth.
- Take the cupcake mould tray out of the freezer once the cheesecake filling has hardened.
- Top the cupcake mould with the raspberry cheesecake layer and evenly spread.
- Store in freezer for 20-30 minutes till frozen. Once hardened, your delicious snacks are ready to be eaten! Enjoy!