WholeLife Pharmacy & Healthfoods West End
WholeLife West End is situated in an eclectic Brisbane suburb. Quirky, local characteristics of the community come to life throughout the store with an abundance of locally made & vegan products. WholeLife West End are committed to caring for the locals of their community and supporting them with an affordable range of organic and natural products across healthfoods, nutrition, skincare, sustainability.
The friendly team at WholeLife West End offer all the pharmacy services you know and trust, as well as offering advice on natural remedies with the support of a qualified Naturopath. Be sure that no time of your day is wasted with plenty of on premise and on-street parking.
At WholeLife West End, you’ll also find –
Naked Foods: For all of your organic, bulk healthfoods.
Australian Sports Nutrition: For all of your a premium sport and health supplement products and advice.
359 Montague Rd, West End 4101 QLD
Monday – Friday – 8am – 7pm
Saturday – 8:30am – 4:30pm
Sunday – 9am – 4pm
Our Team at WholeLife Pharmacy & Healthfoods West End
Pharmacist(s): George Fotinos and Nick Efstathis
Naturopath: Grace and Kristy
Retail Manager: Carole
Services provided by WholeLife Pharmacy & Healthfoods West End
Health Clinics Assessments
Medical & Carers Leave Certificates
Blood Pressure Monitoring
Medication & Vitamin Packing
NDSS Access Point
Home Medication Reviews (HMRS)
Home Health Aids
Return of Unwanted Medicines
SMS Prescription Reminders
West End NaturopathHelping you find natural solutions to health issues and concerns.
Initial Consultation – $85
Follow Up Consultation – $65
Acute Consultation – $50
Practitioner only ranges and Functional Testing available
Tuesday 2.00pm – 7.00pm
Thursday 2.00pm – 7.00pm
Saturday 1.00pm – 4.30pm
Kristy has a Bachelor in Health Science (Naturopathy), and is passionate about taking a holistic approach to treatment. This means your consults with Kristy will revolve around a detailed case taking to find out what predisposed you to your complaint, what’s triggered the event and if there are any lifestyle factors sustaining it. You and Kristy will collaborate on ways to adjust your current diet and lifestyle practices to navigate a path back to balance.
Kristy believes in treating the whole person. You are the sum of your physical, mental and emotional self. She values client education to allow you to make informed decisions, and cultivate self-empowerment towards your health and wellbeing. Her treatment plans are specifically tailored to the needs of each patient to make sure they receive the approach that works best for them.
Areas of Special Interest
- – Mental health and mood support (anxiety, stress, depression, low motivation, neurobehavioral support)
- – Skin support (acne, eczema, psoriasis)
- – Gut support (bloating, reflux, heartburn, gas, constipation, diarrhoea, SIBO)
- – Energy support (sleep, stress and optimising mitochondria function)
- – Female reproductive health (PCOS, endometriosis, anovulation, painful periods, heavy bleeding)
- – Optimising fertility, pregnancy support and postnatal repletion.
- – Endocrine support (adrenal and thyroid dysfunction).
- – Immune support (acute infections and managing autoimmunity)
Spring Wellness Detox
Put a spring in your step for the warmer months ahead by shedding excess winter kilos and detoxing with our 14 day detox program. This two week program is conducted under the guidance of our West End based naturopath. The program begins with a comprehensive 30 minute one-on-one consultation with our naturopath which will include a zinc tally test and physical measurements. The program also includes:
- A full detox package which includes nutrients, herbs and pre and probiotics which may assist in reducing toxic loads, improving energy, decreasing weight and improving overall vitality.
- Two weeks of unlimited yoga at JustBe Space (located upstairs from our West End pharmacy), which will further aid the detox process with classes that have been specifically created to aid the body in detoxification, decrease the stress response and improve well-being.
- Access to our members only facebook page will allow you to chat with other program participants in a safe and inclusive space, swapping recipes, meal plans, exercise ideas and more. Our naturopath will moderate the page and provide extra hints and tips to keep you on track and accountable!
There is an option to extend the program in two week blocks which includes a 30 minute follow up consultation and the cost of any additional supplements.
CURRENT PRICE: $382.50
GUT PATHOGEN ELIMINATION PROGRAM
Do you have some unwelcome guests living in your lower digestive track? Are you suffering from the symptoms of microbiome disruption? SIBO? Dysbosis? Is your digestive system particularly sensitive for no real reason? Then the Gut Pathogen program may be for you. The program helps to correct gut dysbosis and rebuild a healthy micobiome. It helps to restore a healthy gut barrier, improves digestion and assimilation of nutrients. With the use of broad spectrum antimicrobial herbs, gut healing nutrients, and pre and probiotics this program will help to restore and aid your gut function.
CURRENT PRICE: $435
Have you been exposed to environmental, xenobiotic or occupational chemicals? Do you require extra support to chelate heavy metals from the body? Does your diet lack nutrients or are your dietary choices poor? Then the Liver Cleanse add on may be appropriate for you. The Liver Cleanse program supports phase I & II liver detoxification pathways , enhances the elimination of xenobiotics via increasing glutathione production. It contains a range of ingredients capable of binding toxins and supporting antioxidant production. The program has a range of nutrients such as Milk Thistle, NAC, Globe artichoke, Coriander and Zinc which have all been proven to aid and support detoxification.
CURRENT PRICE: $440