Crunchy on the outside & chewy on the inside… We used the new Loving Earth vegan white chocolate to create these crowd pleasing cookies.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serves: 20 cookies
.1/3 cup chopped macadamias
.3/4 cup chopped vegan white chocolate – we are using the new Loving Earth white chocolate
.1/4 cup virgin coconut oil
.3/4 cups brown sugar or coconut sugar
.2 tablespoons coconut yogurt
.2 tablespoons dairy-free milk
.1 teaspoon vanilla extract
.1 1/3 cups wholemeal spelt flour
.1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
.1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Cream the coconut oil and sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer.
2. Mix in the yogurt, milk and vanilla.
3. Add the flour, baking soda and salt to the bowl and mix until combined.
4. Add the chopped white chocolate and macadamias, mix until evenly combined throughout the cookie dough.
5. Roll little balls of the dough with floured hands to avoid sticking, arrange the balls on baking trays and press with your fingers to flatten slightly.
6. Bake the cookies for 10 minutes, allow to cool before eating.