This formula is buffered with mineral ascorbates to give you a vitamin C that’s gentle on the stomach and has added bioflavonoids thought to support the efficacy of vitamin C.
Suitable For: Adults
• Reduces the severity and duration of common cold symptoms.
• High potency one-a-day dose of vitamin C
• Buffered with mineral ascorbates to give you a vitamin C that’s gentle on the stomach
• Added bioflavonoids thought to support the efficacy of vitamin C
• Contains rosehips and acerola which are sources of vitamin C
• Supports immune system health
• Contains antioxidant properties and helps reduce free radicals formed in the body
• Supports general health and wellbeing
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 385 mg Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 315 mg) 382.2 mg Sodium ascorbate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 300 mg) 337.5 mg (total vitamin C 1000 mg) Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25 mg Rutoside 50 mg Hesperidin 50 mg Rosa canina (rosehips) extract dry conc. 62.5 mg equiv. to dry fruit 250 mg Malpighia glabra (acerola) extract dry conc. 12.5 mg equiv. to dry fruit 50 mg.
How to Use
Adults – Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Children under 18 years of age – Only as professionally prescribed. Adults Only
Adults – Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food. Adults Only
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. This medicine may not be right for you, read the label before purchase. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.