As we move to a more environmentally conscious society, there has been a push for more sustainable products. But where do we even begin our journey to sustainability and what brands can we trust?
We are here to help! WholeLife stocks a vast range of products and brands that embody ‘good for you and good for the earth.’ See our favourite sustainable brands that we stock at WholeLife below.
- Cheeki is an Australian brand that has introduced an extensive range of products, including water bottles and tumblers, but what is so amazing about these products is that they are stainless steel and reusable!
- Ever Eco is cracking down on single-use plastics and has introduced a range of products that aim to eliminate this! From reusable facial pads to produce bags and stainless-steel bento boxes, Ever Eco has all your essentials to kick-start your plastic-free journey.
- Bio Tuff solves the issue of using plastic and contributing to mass waste in landfills with their compostable and biodegradable products including bin liners and cling wrap. Imagine your bags decomposing in 0 to 90 days instead of decades!
- Go Bamboo is the perfect alternative to plastic products! Switching to bamboo products can assist in cutting global levels of carbon dioxide and reducing your carbon footprint. Additionally, they offer a large range of products including biodegradable toothbrushes, reusable straws and clothing pegs!
- Pelvi is not only empowering women and their bodies but also advocate for the importance of cutting down waste with their reusable period products including their leakproof underwear, menstrual cups and cotton pads.
- Who Gives A Crap is an amazing brand that offers products which are made from 100% forest friendly bamboo and to top it off, 50% of their profits go to help build toilets for those in need.
- Ecostore’s products protect not only you but the environment! Offering various home, body, oral and baby care products, Ecostore does their bit by being all-natural, cruelty and GE/GMO free. Their products are also made from 100% renewable and recyclable plastics.
- Gem is a proudly Australian made brand that offers non-toxic oral care products including toothpaste, floss and mouthwash!
- Noosa Basics offers a wide range of products that are organic, vegan and cruelty-free including skincare and deodorants. Plus, they are 100% Australian made!
Consider adding some sustainable options into your daily life to help reduce your environmental footprint!
For more information on how to live a more sustainable life, read our blog post on the difference between biodegradable, compostable, recyclable and reusable.