Absence from Work Certificate

If you are unwell or caring for someone who is unwell, you may be able to obtain an Absence of Work Certificate from your local WholeLife Pharmacy and Healthfoods store. It is important to note, that this applies only to illnesses or injuries that your pharmacist is qualified to assess and that you should call first to make an appointment as consultations may vary in length.

If you are the carer for someone who is unwell and require a certificate, the person who is unwell must also attend the consultation. There is a charge associated with this service and it may vary from store to store.

Under the Fair Work Act of 2009, pharmacists have the right to issue Absence from Work Certificates. They are issued at the pharmacist’s discretion and are not offered in all stores.

Store contact details can be found here.