Easy, fluffy gluten free pancakes for International Blueberry Pancake Day…
. Large punnet of blueberries
. Cocos coconut topping cream
. 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups of gluten free all-purpose flour
. 3 tsp baking powder
. 1/2 tsp salt
. 1 tbsp sugar
. 1 egg
. 1 1/4 milk
. 3 tbsp melted butter
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 10 pancakes
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; whisk until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium-high heat. Melt some butter in the pan.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Flip over when bubbles form.
- Serve with Coconut topping prepared as instructed on packaging, a sprinkling of blueberries and any other toppings of your choice.
You could add some roughly chopped blueberries into your pancake mixture for juicy pops of
If you don’t have time to make the mixture from scratch, WholeLife sell pre-prepared gluten & dairy free pancake mix.