Children require an abundance of vitamins and minerals for their growth and development, most of which can be found in a variety of foods including fruit, vegetables, grains, dairy, lean meats and more. Although an adequate diet can provide children with the vitamins and minerals they need, this can at times be easier said than done especially when your children are fussy eaters, have food intolerances or allergies, have vegetarian or vegan diets or chronic medical conditions. This is where vitamins for kids can help.
Important nutrients for children include Iron, Vitamin D, Iodine, Vitamin C, Calcium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B and Zinc among others. If your GP or health professional has indicated a need for supplemental nutrition or your children need a bit of extra help strengthening their immune system from a cold caught at school or day care, we have two supplements from one of our favourite brands, Herbs of Gold, which could help out!
Multivitamins can be beneficial in supporting the general health and wellbeing of your children. One of our favourites is the Herbs of Gold Children’s Multi Care. *Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. These delicious chewable tablets are naturally sweet, so you don’t have to worry about your little fussy eaters not enjoying these!
Here’s what you’ll find inside Herbs of Gold Children’s Multi Care:
- Vitamin B: These multivitamins contain B vitamins which can support energy production and nervous system health.
- Vitamin D: The plant-based vitamin D3 can assist in maintaining and developing healthy bones, as well as for calcium absorption.
- Vitamin C: These can be extremely beneficial in supporting immune system function ight illness.
- Iodine: These tablets contain 75 micrograms of iodine which can assist in supporting cognitive functioning, brain health and thyroid gland health.
We know how frustrating it can be when your child comes home with another cold after being at day care or school. Herbs of Gold’s Children Immune Care tablets are not only strawberry-vanilla flavoured, free from artificial flavourings, sweeteners, preservatives and colourings, but they are also formulated to help your child’s immune system fight those nasty colds! *Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Herbs of Gold’s Children Immune Care tablets contain all this good stuff:
- Echinacea: These tablets contain Echinacea which can relieve symptoms of common colds and flu and can decrease mild upper respiratory tract congestion.
- Zinc, Vitamin C, citrus bioflavonoids & antioxidants
You can trust that your children’s growing bodies and immune systems are being supported with Herbs of Gold children’s vitamin range. See our friendly Pharmacists or Naturopaths in store at your local WholeLife Pharmacy and Healthfoods for further guidance on which vitamins may be best for your children.
# Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. This medicine may not be right for you, read the label before purchase. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. *Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Follow us over on Instagram @wholelifepharmacyandhealthfood to stay up to date on the latest in the world of vitamins and make sure you check out our A-Z of Vitamins and Vitamins for Women and Men guides to learn more about supplements children, women and men alike can benefit from.